Looking for an agency that understands SEO beyond defunct link-building techniques and creating visibility through remarkable content? Give us a call at 09871370096.
International SEO vs. regular SEO
If you have an international audience, regular SEO doesn’t cut it. Here’s why you need a customized international SEO strategy:
Customized regional SEO strategies
Every region has its own buying behaviour, nuances of language, and cultural peculiarities. Which is why what works in one region will not necessarily work in another. International SEO strategy focuses on improving the structure of your website to ensure that it’s optimized for search results across different countries.
Geo-targeted keywords and SEO content
A regular SEO strategy simply focuses on figuring out important keywords and optimizing for them. With international SEO, it’s important to understand the context behind how different audiences search online. This helps to select keywords that will be most relevant to your product in each region.
International SEO comes with reporting across the different regions you are optimizing for. This helps you understand how you’re doing in each targeted region and how you can make quick improvements.
Regional SEO specialists
An international SEO strategy will require regional specialists— people who are well-versed in SEO across different regions. This is the only way to ensure that the entire SEO process — from audience research to keyword selection to content generation— is done exactly right.
What’s included in our suite of international SEO services?
At Justwords, we ensure that every aspect of your international SEO strategy is covered. Here’s our full suite of international SEO services:
International keyword research
People in different regions not only use different languages but also use different phrases while searching for the same product. At Justwords, we specialize in international keyword research— which is the key to cracking SEO across regions.
Customized website structure
There are many things to think about when designing a website that caters to an international audience. You need to decide whether to stick to one domain or choose different domains for different regions. You also need to figure out whether you need different versions of every product page. Our expertise will guide you through all these decisions
It can become overwhelming to have so many different phrases and keywords to rank for. We have region-wise analytics combined with a centralized reporting system — helping you access all the information in one place and make faster decisions.
Delivering location-specific content
We put in place all the technical solutions required to deliver location-specific content. This includes URL redirects, local links and tags, and hreflang attributes.
We use a combination of technology and human intervention to help you build hyper-targeted links. We focus on region-specific links for regional pages, giving you a customized, international approach to link building.
Optimized product pages
We use hundreds of optimization factors to rank high-value product pages across different regions, helping you gain a long-term competitive edge.
Your clients speak multiple languages and your content needs to cater to them accordingly. With expert translators and content creators, we will make sure your content is tailored to each one of your target markets.
Do you need international SEO?
Whether you need international SEO or not depends not so much on the nature of your product, but on your growth strategy. If you have a local business (eg. a bakery, retail store, etc) international SEO is out of the question.
However, you might also have a product with global applicability (say an ecommerce website or an online course) but may choose to market it in just one region. In that case too, international SEO is not the right choice.
On the other hand, you may have saturated your home market and are now looking to expand across borders. Or you believe your product will work in more than one market and want to launch across regions simultaneously. This is where international SEO will come in handy. If this sounds like you, reach out to us for a consultation and we’ll guide you through it.
What makes Justwords the right international SEO company for you?
- We’re no strangers to international SEO. In the last decade, we have worked with a number of companies that have been looking to expand into new markets. So whether you’re an established business looking for international customers or a high-growth startup looking to scale quickly, we know just what you need.
- We have a team of expert international SEO consultants who will guide you through developing an international SEO strategy that will cater to your unique goals while keeping your budget in mind.
- We have years of expertise in understanding different audiences. Our whole approach is based on understanding your customers, and then aligning our entire SEO process towards capturing them. Our regional SEO experts understand exactly what works in different geographies and we will incorporate that regional expertise while crafting your international SEO strategy.
- We use the latest international SEO tools— whether it’s building an international website structure, region-wise analytics, or international keyword research. With Justwords, you can be rest assured that the latest technology is being leveraged to get you the results you deserve.
- When you work with us, you don’t work with an agency. We believe that great outcomes can only come through strong collaboration. Most of our clients look at us as an extension of their in-house team.