Love to write?
Join our talented team of writers from
across India and the world.
You will need to shoot us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach your resume, samples of your work, and areas which you like to write in. If we like your work, you will be asked to develop a sample of the project that matches your skill set. If the sample is approved, it will be paid for and we sign you up for the project.
We are looking for an editor (3+ years of exp) who has deep editing, rewriting, chopping and proofreading skills all forms of content and who can do that with speed and accuracy. You will be responsible for brilliant error-free copy and ontime delivery. The ability of writing a strong copy will be an added advantage. Please share your work profile when you apply.
(freelance/fulltime/ remote) Editor-cum-writerApply Now
(freelance/fulltime/ remote) Editor-cum-writer
We are looking for an editor (2+ years of exp) in deep editing, rewriting, chopping and proofreading all forms of content with speed and accuracy. You will be in charge of brilliant error-free copy and ensuring perfect delivery schedules. The ability of writing a strong copy will be an added advantage. Please share your work profile when you apply.
1. Looking for a freelancer who can write on topics related to careers and jobs for USA target audience.
2. You will be required to write 500- 800 words articles with the given keywords.
3. You should be able to combine various pieces of content from primary/secondary research and bring out the trend on topical issues on a regular basis.
4. Strong secondary research and decent computer skills needed.
5. You need to deliver quality work as per the given timeline.
6. You should be able to follow guidelines and adhere to structures closely.
We are looking for content marketers who are ready to write indepth articles on content marketing, content, digital marketing. Please apply only if you have expertise in the domain. We are looking for detailed, value-driven content that is as exhaustive as the ones you will find on copyblogger, marketing profs, sujan patel, convince and convert etc.