Looking for an agency that understands SEO beyond defunct link-building techniques and creating visibility through remarkable content? Give us a call at 09871370096.
Why is SEO so important for an Ecommerce website?
In today’s day and age, 93% of online activity begins with a search. And if you’re able to get discovered by people searching for your products, the path to success becomes extremely simple.
Plus, SEO is the most cost-effective, long-term method to scale your business. Unlike online advertising, SEO does not ask you to pay every time a customer visits your website. You need to build a strong foundation in the initial days and then reap the rewards for years to come.
At the same time, there are hundreds of ecommerce websites in the world today, so ranking high on those Google search results isn’t as easy as it sounds. You need to understand the niche you’re operating in, the audience you’re targeting, the keywords they search for, and how to rank for those keywords. At Justwords, we use a decade of content marketing expertise to get you the search engine rankings that will take your eCommerce business to the next level.
Is Ecommerce SEO different from regular SEO?
Most people don’t understand that ecommerce is SEO is different from regular SEO. There’s a huge difference between say SEO for a blog and SEO for an eCommerce site. Here’s why:
Change is the only constant in eCommerce
An ecommerce website (especially a good one) is going to go through constant changes. These include the addition of new products, the availability of some products during a particular season, and new features in existing products. And there’s always the price fluctuations, especially when you have a flash sale or an end-of-season discount. Frequent changes means that your SEO needs to keep up, and that takes a different level of involvement and expertise.
Different products = more pages = more SEO effort
Every page of your ecommerce website will have unique keywords that are specific to the products, parent categories, and related categories that are on the page. This means every single page needs its own customized SEO strategy along with regular monitoring and product-specific changes. This is best done by an expert team that has already handled this kind of multi-faceted SEO in the past.
Our entire suite of Ecommerce SEO services
Over the last decade we’ve helped dozens of ecommerce companies get the results they’re really looking for — more sales. Here’s our entire range of ecommerce SEO services that makes it happen:
We conduct a thorough critical website and duplicate content analysis. We then systematically audit every single page of your eCommerce website to address any gaps and ensure complete on-page optimization.
Astute keyword selection
We combine our decade-long expertise with cutting-edge customer insights and the latest keyword research tools. We figure out exactly what your customers are searching for, and which keywords will give us the best results in the fastest time.
Product and category SEO
We customize our on-page SEO activities for all the individual product and category pages, making sure the SEO effort translates into more sales faster.
Ecommerce SEO analytics
We use state-of-the-art analytics tools to give us real-time feedback on our SEO performance. This helps us conduct A/B tests and make the required changes much faster.
Content can be a game changer for ecommerce SEO rankings. Fantastic on-page content that follows the SEO best practices can make a huge deal of difference. Our content experts know exactly how to create content that will include the keywords that matter for SEO.
If you need to get your mobile website in order and get that all-important mobile traffic, get in touch with us today.
What makes Justwords the right Ecommerce SEO company for you?
- Our team has almost a decade of experience and that offers your brand huge expertise. We have seen the industry changing and adapted to it to ensure that our client get the best deal.
- We design customised strategies based on your business’s strength, weakness, and goals. Justwords focuses on understanding your industry, competition and product line-up. Based on this, we build a personalised SEO strategy that delivers achievable results.
- SEO work can be difficult for brands to understand. Hence we make sure we are extremely transparent. Our teams are regularly in touch with clients, sharing reports and data that reflect the work getting done and results being achieved. It’s an approach that has worked well.
- We use the latest eCommerce SEO tools— whether it’s website audit, analytics, or keyword research. With Justwords, you can rest assured that the latest technology is being leveraged to get you the results you deserve.
- When you work with us, you don’t work with an agency. We believe that great outcomes can only come through strong collaboration. Most of our clients look at us as an extension of their in-house team.