Award Winning Content Company
Trusted over a decade by Indian and global brands
CONTENT SOLUTIONS FOR WHICH YOU CAN COUNT ON US!
WE ARE PERFECT IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR
CONSISTENTLY GOOD QUALITY CONTENT
OUTSOURCING OR SCALING UP CONTENT
ORGANIC GROWTH EXPERTS
CONTENT AGENCY WITH INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
Confused on which content format to use for which stage of your buyer journey? Why not talk to our content marketing experts?
Latest talks, thoughts & twists from the Content World
Content marketing has emerged as the new normal in the digital marketing landscape. It is one of the strongest digital marketing solutions being embraced by businesses to earn traffic, connect to its audience and generate ROI. Why so? Well, no one basically likes being sold a product or service in the old pushy way. Pull marketing is the way to go – the more natural way of marketing. And that lies at the heart of content marketing for businesses. It answers why content marketing for small businesses is important. That is because content pulls the customer to a product/service by consistently answering the customer’s pain points and educating him/her, then...
Content marketing is about creating brand awareness, creating authority in the mind of the customer, building trust, and finally getting...
Not An average content company
We are that rare content agency in India to have the expertise to create top-notch content, as well as create an SEO-driven content marketing plan for organic growth.We believe content and SEO should not work in silos – hence we help our clients do both; world-class content and SEO strategies that fetch SERP-topping results.
Our team consists of experienced content writers, content strategies, content marketers, SEOs, designers, social media specialists, content managers, and videographers. Also, we know the market, we have the experience, we understand the audience, we have the best content writers on the team, and we have a developed mature process. And we use all that to get you what you want – awesome content and organic ROI.Read More
A content writing agency is a company which helps businesses execute their content creation and content writing requirements, without going through the hassle of dealing with freelancers or hiring inhouse resources. A content writing agency in India, and across the world, mainly works with teams of writers and editors. A small or content company in India typically works with freelancers and some inhouse resources. The best content agencies India will always have their inhouse editorial and writing teams, even though they might work with external resources. They will also have SEOs on board to enable content marketing campaigns and help the content rank. Hence you can be assured of quality output. A content writing company usually is able to provide all types of content formats that are typically required by SEO and marketing teams.
Hiring a content agency can free up the time a business owner or a marketer or an agency would invest in contacting freelancers, setting up and building their own content agency, and then ensuring proper content flow in. Usually, this whole process takes up a huge amount of time, not to mention the cost involved in setting up the process. Also, a lot of energy goes into ensuring quality content writing.
While we are partial towards Justwords, as the best content writing company in India, you can also find several other good content companies as well in India. If you are looking for the best content writing company, then make sure you read this list compiled by us of “the best content writing agencies in India.”
As one of the top content marketing agencies, we specialise in almost every type of content format. However, the most popular content formats that are opted for are blogs (long-format and medium-sized ones), landing pages, pillar pages, case studies, LinkedIn articles, social media copywriting, B2B premium content assets, infographics etc.
Bulk content writing is about handling large volumes of content and ensuring quality. That is a tough ask and most content writing agencies fail when it comes to scaling up content processes and maintaining quality. There are reasons for that. You need large numbers of perfectly-trained writers who understand the guidelines and have the expertise to write on the subject. You need experienced inhouse editors who can drive the whole process, give feedback to writers, talk with reviewers, and then ensure that every copy checks the boxes in terms of quality.
Thankfully, we have processes developed over the years to handle that kind of pressure. On one hand, we have our operations team handling the entire content production flow and account managers making sure all lines of communication (with writers, editors, clients) remain open. On the other hand, we have our experienced team of editors and quality checkers who work with large teams of content writers to ensure quality content writing services are delivered
A content writing agency offers professional content writing services. By that, we mean, a content writing agency already has an expert team of writers, editors, quality checkers in place, and can help you produce all types of content that you need for your business or marketing. If you work with a content marketing agency, you can get services like content strategy, content writing, content optimization, content promotion and SEO.
The major difference between content writing services offered by a content writing company and a freelancer lies in the way they operate. Finally, both create content. However, when you work with freelancers, your content does not go through editorial level checks that an agency gives you. Also, you have to work around a freelancer’s availability and schedule, making delivery erratic. Quality also depends on how experienced your freelancer is in writing and editing the copy. However, you will always get cheaper rates when you work with freelancers. But you will never get the benefits of quality guarantee, timeline and delivery assurances that the best content writing companies can give.
With an agency, you get a set team of writers and editors to work with. If you work with the best content writing company in India, your content will get written by expert content writers, and then quality-checked by inhouse editors, optimized by SEO or content marketers, and then delivered to you by account managers who iron out all delivery issues. If you want your entire content production process outsourced, the whole thing will be managed.
When you place a project order with us, we carefully screen our content writers to understand who will be the right match for your project. For eg, a finance-related project always gets done by copywriters who specialise in that domain. We always try to ensure the right writer (meaning someone with the right domain expertise) gets matched to your project. That is a very critical factor in the success of the entire project. Hence, our operations team makes sure that we do the mapping correctly.
Good quality content writing is never cheap. This is because it needs to be written by an expert writer, who has the knowledge to write on the subject, and then it needs to be fine-tuned and perfected by an editorial team which knows what to do. The more experienced the writer, the more subject matter knowledge, the costlier your content is likely to become. Also, content writing cost also depends on the type of content format you want. For example, pricing of a website landing page could be different from a blog. An onsite blog, which needs to be thoroughly researched and SEO optimized will be more charged at a much higher rate than a medium-sized SEO blog written for third-party websites.
Depending on your budgets, you can also opt for writers who are junior and senior. If you have a smaller budget, you can explain that to us on your call, and we can curate writers who fit your budget. Usually, we try to offer the most affordable content writing rates.
Pricing of content writing services can vary depending on the following things – the amount of research needed, the kind of content format you need, the experience of the writer you want on the project, the extras you need. For example, if you are looking for premium content pieces that need good data, information in it, you are also looking for extensive research. Hence for writing such content, you need expert writers with experience in the niche, who will also be willing to put in that kind of research. Research, writing skills and knowledge of the subject is what makes the difference between one standard blog and one premium long format blog.
As the best content writing company in India, Justwords, believes in quality and affordability. We invest in finding the best of talent so that we can create the best content for you. Hence, we do not work for super cheap rates, where quality is compromised. However, we always try to find a way to work around your budgets. If you have a particular budget in mind, please make sure you let us know.
Well, here are a few tips.
– Go with an agency that has an inhouse editorial team and an experienced team helming the whole system. This is extremely important if you want to scale up your content. Without a big, editorial, inhouse team, you will never get quality.
– Understand what kind of experience the agency has, for eg, what kind of work they have done, what is the team strength, what are the quality checks they have, what is the process that is followed?
– Make sure they have an operations team that will help the entire production process flow.
– Make sure you run a small pilot with them. Share your feedback and see how the response system is.
– Do not fall for the cheapest agency. They will cut costs on the quality of writers, as well as editors.
– If you are looking to create content that needs to rank, go with an agency who can guide you on topic, keyword research, content structure, content optimization. A content marketing agency that already has a digital wing is always a better bet in case you want content creation and organic traffic.
– Look for an agency that has years of experience, since they will always have the best of teams, a mature process, and a successful work experience.
– Also, look at the brands they have worked with and their case studies. This will show their market trust and credibility.
– We have spent more than a decade in developing a content production system that works. We invest in building our own inhouse teams of experienced editors, content writers and content managers. Overall, we invest in guaranteeing quality. If you are not happy with quality, we make sure that help you get that.
– Our company mission statement is to make the customer happy, to deliver “wow” marketing solutions. This same passion runs through everything we do and is inbuilt in our culture. We take our client’s happiness very seriously and hence make sure we deliver quality.
– Only 2% of writers who apply at Justwords is able to make it to our content writing team. We choose our writers extremely carefully so that we work with only the best.
– The average lifetime of our clients is 3-4 years, a testimony to the fact that we believe in quality and we walk the talk.
– We believe editing is a learnt craft and we invest in training our editors and marketers. Our Justwords Editorial Excellence Training makes sure we produce top-class editors. Similar training programmes are also conducted for our SEO and marketing teams to keep them abreast of all changes.
– We are the only content writing agency that is also a content marketing agency. This means we are not experts in creating awesome SERP-topping content, and we are also organic inbound marketing experts. This means, we not only create great content, we also use content marketing and SEO to help your website get organic traffic, and leads.
– We value quality and we guarantee it.