What we are looking for?
You may submit a rough draft, a partial draft, or a short pitch (a paragraph or two summarizing your argument and why it matters to our readers) paired with an outline. The more complete your submission is, the better feedback we can give you. Keep in mind that we only accept original content—we do not publish anything that’s been published elsewhere (including on your blog).
We accept article in these categories:
- Digital Marketing – Digital Marketing, Advanced Trends, Guides, Tips, and Techniques, Digital Marketing Case Studies
- SEM – Search Engine Marketing
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization – Trends & Guidelines, Keyword Research & Competitive Analysis, SEO Tools, Techniques
- Advertising – Ad campaigns & Promotions,
- PPC – Pay-per-click, AdWords
- Online Branding
- Social Media Marketing (SMM, SMO)
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Affiliate Marketing
- Google Tools – Google Analytics, Webmaster Search Console, Google Algorithm Updates
- Content Marketing – Content creation, planning, copywriting tips
- Digital Marketing Case Studies
- Startup Marketing – Startup Entrepreneur Growth
- Influencer Marketing
- Growth Hacking
- Video Marketing (YouTube Marketing)
- E-commerce SEO and digital marketing
Formats: Expert opinion, List of the tips or tools, Trends, Infographics, E-books, In-depth Case studies, videos, best practices, hacks, etc.